Benefits of Personal Training
- Personal trainers can help anyone regardless of physical condition or age.
- Decide and work on your own specific goals, i.e. lose weight, get fit, bulk up, recovering from injury.
- Customise a program to fit your own personal needs, budget and schedule.
- Provide encouragement and motivation to stick to the program.
- Build up your confidence and self esteem.
- Provide you with personal one-to-one attention.
- GET YOU THE RESULTS YOU ARE LOOKING FOR!!!!!
What happens during a Personal Training session?
Personal Training sessions are usually 1 hour in duration and always start with some form of cardio / pulse raising work, such as brisk walking, jogging, sprinting, circuit training, gym machines etc. There is then strength and conditioning work, using weights, kettlebells, bodyweight, cable machines and gym machines. The next component involves core stability / stomach exercises, before finishing off with a warm down and stretches.
Sessions are progressive and interesting, so your body never gets in a comfort zone. I also try and relate some of the training to any particular sport / activity you maybe interested in. This all helps aid continuous improvement.
Outside of Personal Training Sessions
Activities will be set for you to undertake when you are not training with me, this could be once or twice a week and could range from a 30 minute brisk walk or a detailed 1 hour gym routine, depending on time available. In an ideal world you need to be training at least 3 or 4 times a week to achieve your goals.